the tattoo i want the most.




This.

I have seen tattoos of this already that look REALLY bad. However, I found an artist though who I think would do an exceptional job. Only problem with this tattoo is.... i dont know where i want it. Well, I do.. only the spot is on my left forearm from my wrist to my elbow pit (i dont know what the technical term is for that part of my arm... oh well.. you get the idea.) And that part *gasp* cant be covered with a normal t-shirt. But then again my revelation tattoo technically cant either.. but only a little bit of that one shows with a t-shirt. I dont know where else i would want this tattoo. Right there seems like the best spot... and we all know that you cant get a good job if you have tattoos that cant be covered easily....right.
Then again, the way i see it is that I want my career to be one where i can have tattoos show. I figure that this sort of job would be a funner, more relaxed kinda job rather than one where everyone is strict and boring. But then again, a strict boring job would probably require a long sleeve shirt regardless of tattoos. So maybe its a possibility... oh well... we shall see.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

It could look cool between your shoulder blades

Hannah said...

Oh dang, because my next idea was getting it as a tramp stamp. I guess that's out too!

Hannah said...

no I meant for your tattoo! haha

Josiah said...

that would be a pretty sweet tat... im not sure do you have any tattoos on yur side.. cause that might be a good spot.. i dont know.. ya any boring jobs you get you can just wear a long sleeve!!

Stephen Hernandez said...

its pretty sick bud im not gona lie.. why your at it though we should get matching tattoos on our next perhaps something that says "Thug Life" or some dice... you Feel me :] hahah hey bro hope all is well by the way i posted a new blog for ya since ive been clackin my amigo... Big gulp hu.. Welp see you later

Hannah said...

You could possibly pull of a v-neck, the tattoo on your chest definitely helps. Just don't wear it with a murse or something.