workspace

So this is my desk and computer for the summer. I did have an apple g4 powermac. Which was nice for the first day i had it, but then the next day the screen looked like it blew up with random colors and pixelization, then was covered with binary code and occasionaly said "crash" and system failure. Which if you dont know, are bad things to show up on a computer. But it was a nice computer for the day that I had it. So now i have this imac which is nice. I brought up my 24in screen for the g4... which i am no longer using, so we took my monitor to my jacobs cabin home and now use it for DVDs on someones laptop. So that works.... Oh and the other person is Clinton aka Brentwood who is the other intern/promotional photographer. And what you see on the screen is something I am working on for the video guys. Its a fake rap magazine cover for a video they are doing. The whole pice is for their made up label "Bling Records" and will be in one of their videos. Its not finished yet, but its a start. Good stuff.

1 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

Nice work, it looks like a legit magazine cover.