procrastination.. no fun

1May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face shine upon us,
2that your ways may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations.
3May the peoples praise you, O God;
may all the peoples praise you
4May the nations be glad and sing for joy,
for you rule the peoples justly and guide the nations on earth.
5May the peoples praise you O God;
May the peoples praise you.
6Then the land will yield its harvest,
and God, our God, will bless us.
7God will bless us,
and the ends of the earth will fear him
Psalm 67

This is what i have to memorize by heart by tomorrow morning for Global Studies. Its not that long i know but compared to what we normally have to memorize (in a northern califorina term) "its hecka long."And on top of that I'm horrible at memorizing things word for word. Ive had a few days to start my memorizing... but it kinda overwhelmed me a bit so being myself, i started the night before it was due. I have some of it memorized... but not nearly enough.. and instead of studying more, im writing about it on my blog. Im a good worker yeah? no.. didn't think so..And yes, the picture is me currently.. Im pretty sure i have ADD when it comes to homework... because i can get distracted by a lot of things.. I got all ready to start studying it.. then i decided i wanted to look up "pen twirling" on youtube.. so I did.. and more time was wasted. Now im writting a blog about my unproductiveness... which makes me that much more unproductive. On a positive note i have about 3 more blog entries that i want to write out so i have lots of new information to blog about... so you people(or person) should be excited.. its interesting stuff.. ok no more of this... studying time now..


i love school.

1 comments:

rachel said...

you look so sleepy.

i was thinking, make your girlfriend get a blog.