Forest Home Photography


So I have been hired as the photography/graphic design intern at Forest Home Ministries. I went up there yesterday morning to talk with the guy who helps lead that department and we pretty much went around the camp took a bunch of pictures, ate interesting camp food, and talked with people. So this means that 11 weeks of my summer will be spent living up at forest home taking pictures of all the people who are visiting the camp and doing some graphic design/print shop work. I am not getting paid a whole lot but it doesn't really matter since i get free room and board and since the whole 11 weeks is going to build my portfolio extensively and look good on my resume. I'm really excited for this summer.. i cant wait for it to start.

2 comments:

rachel said...

yay! congratulations.
ill see you up there this summer.

fischoutofwater said...

high school still get free drinks, so I still go there at least three times a week.