new posting way...

So this is the new way I am going to do my posts. For now at least. This way you have to anticipate the picture... Till you click on the picture and open the blog... like you just did. So tell me what you think... good idea? bad idea? Its good cuz it requires you to actually click on an entry and look/read... but bad because it looks kinda funny. But a small preview on a picture is somewhat popular with sites... so maybe it will work. give me feedback.


this a awesome little preschooler kid in the kiddie pool. He is pretty intense... well... not "intense"... but more of "in pool" get it? get it? like in tents? oooh man. I definitely have my Dad's sence of humor... good stuff!

1 comments:

rachel said...

i dont like it because i read your blog in my google reader and now its not as easy to just read and look at your pictures so if i was in a hurry i might not go click and read your blog.

just my opinion.