realization...

so i decided to make a new banner for this little blog and realised that i title my blag as a "photoblog" when i havent put any of my pictures up in ages.... so ill get back on that...

also recently ive been reminded on how faithful God is. Ive been stressed with fundraising for my Russia trip in my few weeks so ive been praying about it. Then recently I got enough donations to pay for more than 2/3rds of my trip when like a week ago i had way less than half of it. God has blessed me so much through this and hopefully because of it my team can be a blessing for the people we meet throughout Russia... just as they will be a blessing for us. I am still taking donations though, since i havent raised all of the money yet... so if you or anyone you know would be interesting in donating, let me know.
Hopefully I will have internet acess while im in Russia so I can update my blog from there. Thank you guys so mmuch for your prayers for my team this summer, please continue to pray for us while we are in russia so we can handel the culture shock and do Gods work. Thanks guys.

0 comments: