tennis

so my friend asked me to get some shot of him during his tennis match a few weeks ago. This was the first time ive ever shot tennis.. also it was the first time i had to shoot though a chain link fence. 70-200mm lenses make chain link disappear magically though..(i hear there is some kinda x-ray mechanism inside them to do so... just kidding) actually if you look close you can see faded and blurred out chain link. Hey its kinda like ispy! i spy faded and blurred out chain link.. ok that was a little dumb.. But the entire shoot was fun.. I found out that watching tennis can be hard on your neck if you are up close. Your eyes follow the ball.. which moves rapidly across the court.. back and forth.. back and forth.. gets kinda painful after a while.. but i toughed it out and got shots ha. Also watching the match made me really regret ever stopping tennis in high school. If i would have stayed with it im sure i would have been able to make the CBU team at least and had some fun with it. SO that is my message..dont give up at tennis just because a coach at your high school makes it not fun and ruins the entire game for you.. i dont think anyone who reads my blog has even played tennis competitively.. so my little helpful message might have been... well.. unhelpful... Oh well.. maybe you will come across a friend who is thinking about quitting tennis.. and if not.. find some one who is thinking about quitting tennis.. and help them to stick with it.That is this weeks goal. Awesome. I should probably start writting blogs that have some relevance eh? not today!

2 comments:

Casey Angulo said...

Sweet. I subscribed.

fischoutofwater said...

you should have stuck with tennis. Maybe then you'd know Bobby Brar...but probably not. He's a big tall Indian junior. Kinda funny and very creepy, I think you'd like him.

how's that for relevance?