Day 2. (the rockband shoot)

So i have recently become a member (officially/unofficially.. ill explain that momentarily) of California Baptist University's newspaper "The Banner" I am just a regular photographer.. its going pretty well so far.. its my first week of doing it.. but still i think its going pretty well.. everyone in the class seems pretty rad and i think this will be a great semester including all of my other classes. Oh yes.. the officially/unofficially part.. i knew you were still wondering about that... this is how it is.. I'm officially a photographer i suppose you could say.. however i am not taking the class.. so im not on the sign in sheet that goes around every monday wendsday and friday. I'm not a journalism major so i don't need the credit.. so i am doing this all for fun right now.. photographers get paid eventually.. but im working my way up to that now... ok ok ok time for the picture(s)





this was a really fun shoot.. its going to be a photo essay on rockband/guitar hero and how countless people are playing it at CBU... they are fun games... it makes me feel like I can play the guitar pretty well.. then once i go to a real guitar.. i find that i cannot play Guns n' Roses as well as i can on guitar hero... oh well..

0 comments: